Tuesday, February 20, 2007

HCJC...The age of innocence

Out of the 9000+ days that I have lived, I can say with confidence that my 2 years in HCJC were the best days of my life.

Long gone were the innocent days where my only worries were:
- Do I look good?
- Is my hair out of place?- Will a cute guy talk to me today?
- Is my pimple obvious?

I missed everything about HCJC, the joy and hope it brought to my empty life:
- Super cute seniors
- Mass dance (hopefully with a cute senior)

- S65 table
- Stairwells behind the library (and the make-out sessions)
- Lecture Theatre 3 (and eating chicken rice in the back row)
- Pak Tee, our Math teacher (and how we bully him)
- Skipping tutorials (and nuahing at the S65 table)

The pain in my heart now as I think back is incomparable.

***inspired by a fellow hwa chongian ***

2 comments:

Rabbit said...

You forgot to mention the part where you became the Secretary of the TKD club by being the sandbag for all the fellow students to kick, back in HCJC...

bing said...

some memories are better left forgotten...