Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Last Kiss

I remember when I first heard from you
Not too long ago, just a few months back
My blood was pumping
My heart was racing
Excitement bubbling in me as I clicked on your email with trembling hands

Ever since that fateful day, I’ve been living in eager anticipation for the day we can finally meet
I heard you on air
I saw your videos online
You make my head dizzy
You make my legs jelly
There was not a day that passed that you were not on my mind

Then not so long ago, the unthinkable happened
A pleasant turn of events, and my life changed

And now, I have little choice but to part ways with you
With a tearful eye, I gave you one last kiss
With an aching heart, I bid you a fond farewell

Goodbye my dearest Blue October concert ticket...

1 comment:

Brian said...

OMG LOL you are such a DORK !!!!!! it's great your nerdy poem totally made my afternoon. :)